CALL FOR CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
Please submit a short summary of your proposed presentation, along with a brief speaker bio, using the form below. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of #NEDRAcon2024!
· Proposed presentations can be on any prospect development topic that falls within one of
these four categories: Prospect Research, Prospect Management, Fundraising Data Science, or Innovations & Trends.
· Educational sessions will be 60 minutes in length.
· Full presentations will be due to NEDRA by April 5, 2024.
· Presentations from organizations of all sizes and types are welcome.
· If you work for a for-profit company or are a consultant, you are eligible to submit proposals for educational conference sessions. However, educational sessions must not include any marketing or product demonstration.
· If you plan to have more than 2 presenters, please submit the form below and then email the co-chairs with additional speaker information.
NOTE: To present a product-related session, please contact Sponsorship Chairs Erin Gianni,
Kim Salley and Stephanie Snow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals are due on Friday, December 29, 2023.
Please note that NEDRA reserves the right to post accepted presentations and speaker bios on the NEDRA website and to edit a session’s summary, speaker bio, audience experience level or track for consistency, grammar, and target audience as necessary without notice.
*One Day Complimentary Conference Registration refers to the registration fee for the 2024 NEDRA Annual Conference taking place on Thursday, May 2, 2024 & Friday, May 3, 2024. Benefits are non-transferable.