The Communications Committee serves as the communications and marketing arm of the NEDRA board. The Committee intends to promote, engage, and inform NEDRA members on a variety of professional opportunities, including upcoming NEDRA programming and Annual Conference information. Through social media and regular emails, the Committee also shares information about volunteer and sponsor opportunities, membership, NEDRA scholarship opportunities, and job postings.
Communications Committee Members:
● Promote NEDRA programming and events via email and social media
● Send out the annual NEDRA Member Survey
● Act as a liaison to the Conference Committee to share conference information, news
Volunteer Time Commitment:
Monthly NEDRA board meetings, ongoing email communication, and other tasks as assigned
● Creating social media marketing outreach on all of NEDRA’s social media platforms
● Ongoing collaboration with the Programming Committee for all communications
● Working relationship with the Conference Committee (especially during March-May
to push out conference, award, and scholarship information)
Chair Time Commitment:
Co-chairs will spend approximately 8-10 hours per month on committee work during the year.
Please email Amy or Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about our committee.