Wednesday, April 16, 2014
11:00 am- 1:00 pm
From this presentation, you will learn:
• The six philanthropic and wealth factors that best predict future giving to your organization
• The profound differences between major giving and planned giving donors
• The benefits of philanthropic and wealth screening
• How to develop prospect lists, ask amounts and approach strategies
• Using donor data to more efficiently allocate development resources
NOTE: A sandwich lunch will be provided!
Bill Tedesco is the founder and CEO of DonorSearch, a leading prospect screening and research firm exclusively serving non-profits. His other positions include CEO of WealthEngine, Executive Vice President of Target America, principal at BFTConnect/ContactReporter, Director of Development for the Fund for Educational Excellence, and major gift officer at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He earned B.S. and M.P.A. degrees from Pennsylvania State University.
165 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114
Click here for driving directions!
Charles River Plaza (Whole Foods parking lot)
or 100 Cambridge Street (Standard Parking)
Nearest T Stop:
Bowdoin Station (Blue Line)
or Charles/MGH Station (Red Line)
NEDRA Members: Free
© 2018 New England Development Research Association